68/015 All Marketing Solutions , 1 Great Business
This well established sign and printing company was established in 1995 by the current owners. Over time the business has established a consistent and lucrative client base consisting of small to large private businesses, government agencies and not-for-profit organisations.
A one stop shop for all marketing requirements the business offers from concept and graphic design, to signage, printing and branded apparel. Owner operated by a husband and wife team the business employees a further 4 full time staff – workshop admin person, digital print operator, graphic designer and signmaker/installer. Some of these tasks are at times also carried out by the owner.
Key Business Features
- Large customer database – email database of over 1000 with 80% repeat business.
- Established supply agreements with local government agencies that bring in regular monthly orders
- Search optimised website generating on average 500 enquiries per annum through the online enquiry form
- Long term relationships with local, national and international suppliers of raw materials, signs and printing products – exceptional discounts negotiated.
- The company point of difference – providing business customers with complete marketing services which fosters ongoing loyalty
- Sponsorship agreements with major festivals and sports events
- Weekly online advertising and online lead generation and enquiry channels
- 2 Business premises: signs manufacturing facility ( which will need relocating) and display showroom/design office.
- Easy to run, owners benefits include vehicles, fuel, wages, superannuation etc.
Potential for growth lies in the length of time the business has been operating and its excellent reputation. Sponsorship activity has attracted additional TV exposure through the popularity of the brands sponsored who also have a huge following which has allowed the business to tap into this market and no real cost.
Within the region there are 300,000 small businesses and major industries with positive annual growth. These industries and businesses make up the most of the current sign and printing customer database and offers great potential for future growth. Businesses need to advertise and differentiate themselves in their market, so there is always a place for a professional marketing service that offers quality, innovation and great customer service at affordable prices.