68/010 Automotive Workshop - High Quality
Overview of the Business
The company has grown successfully since 2000 under the guidance of the current owner initially as a sole trader and then and incorporated business in 2004. From it’s humble beginnings and longstanding relationships with clients the business has grown into a strong dependabe business, with consistent cash flow and financial returns.
Key factor to success has been personal care managed through an accurate and large CRM database with customer details including emails. No expense has been spared on customer service to generate repeat business.
To keep overheads down the business model employed has been to generate low turnover with high profit margins. To do this a high quality but small workforce is engaged resulting in a strong reputation of excellent workmanship and customer service in the local area and beyond.
Key feature of the business include :
- High quality, professional clients.
- No other competition in the area.
- Situated in an affluent area of the city where clients are mostly professional.
- Modern and up to date equipment, machinery and tooling.
- Manage, service and maintain large company fleets.
- Council restrictions preclude development of this type in the area.
- Strong and affordable lease with many years left.
- Convivial working environment and client relationships
- Large workspace
- All equipment in place to generate immediate income
- Staff trained and able to work autonimously without constant presence of owner.
Room to expand
Capability for 7 staff to work without work flow disruption
The current owner is prepared to stay on and assist with the handover, which makes this business a great opportunity to step into a high quality business with immediate and steady cash flow and a future that can only get better.